Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Terrorism

Once I read an article about terrorists, they said that people who are good in mathematics and science are likely to be a terrorist as they are more interested in machines. While I think that they should not give such statement because I am a person, who is better in mathematics and science, but I am not interested in machines and I do not have such intention of being a terrorist as I have no offence with the world.

I also found out that the terrorist have turned up in some air shows to be able to buy drones, so the drones can help in defeating the enemies. This could be a very crucial thing to take note. This can cause a lot of trouble. However, I think that the creator also have some fault as I think whenever u create something which is very good in the war, something should be created to be able to stop the thing, so if someone use it against yourself, they have no problem stopping.

I think that terrorist is a very big problem and should be stop as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment