Monday, March 8, 2010

interpersonal

When I took the Multiple Intelligence Test, I found out that I am better in intrapersonal and kinaesthetic. But since there is no assignment for kinaesthetic, I will be doing on intrapersonal had a interview with my sister and the conversation is shown below.

Me: What are your views on prejudice and discrimination? Give examples.

Sister: I think that there should not be prejudice and discrimination on this earth, not only between the different coloured people, but also between rich and poor. This kind of prejudice is unacceptable as it will hurt the feelings of the people and there will be a bigger gap between the different people. An example of such prejudice is like the people telling racist jokes, usually about Indians. Another example is when people look at other people, they look at how they dress, if they look poor, they will give an unpleasant look at those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment